Friday, May 27, 2011

BACK FROM KAMPAR

duno y gt a mood wana write this post in english
but my english is bad
i think i need to improve it
i am worried that i cant und the class at utar

today i join a ice-breaking n telematch game for utar freshman
it's fun!!!
i like to play such game
for it is the easiest way to get know more ppl
n all can play in a team easier
team spirit is important


MY GROUP -
【DOG】
at the beginning
our slogan cant show our spirit well
then v gt a new idea from wilson

[ AR WUU~~~
WHO LET THE DOG OUT~
WU WUWU WU
AR WUU~~~]

it's cute right?!
this slogan show our team spirit very well
n v gt the full mark for team spirit after that^^

my team gt the 2nd runner in the game...
well... GOOD JOB^^
i was enjoyed the day with my teammates^^

gt hurt when play a exhausted game
i didnt realize it until my teammate asked me about my hand
painful >.<
bleeding >.<

was hungry...
nvm... decided to back home n sleep...

received a msg from nikki
she wanted follow me go to ipoh
chit chat on car
gt know something
so lucky^^

reach parade
both of us is funny
keep checking at the mirror

walk away with nikki...

i feel i m STUPID...
nikki gv me a "==" also XD

No comments:

Post a Comment