Monday, October 26, 2009

pAiNt bALL

yesterday...
25th october 2009...
2 team of krs pgs take part in paintball competition...
a nice game....
so excited...
although u will feel very pain when shoot by other ppl...

my team named fantasy...

can u guess which 1 is me?? ^^
another team named survivor...

in the 1st game...
my team hv nice job...
but in the 2nd game....
we so unluckily...
all shoot by enemy....
so lak se~
haha...


i shoot by the enemy from behind...
i dont know there was a enemy behind me...
just can c the 2 enemy in front me....
shooting them and never look at behind...
so careless~
luckily it not so pain^^



another team so geng...
they gt the 1st in girl team...
nice job^^



this game rely so fun^^
like it so much...
hope can play again...

4 comments:

  1. haha....i can guess it la...
    i wan play 2....<>

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...next time bring u go 2gether...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 4 from left is u la~~c ur sui yong then noe liao lo~~sor po~~^^n the 3 is boon im??am i right??
    yuanling^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...yala yala....geng la...but u look wrongly lo...the sui yong de not me la...
    i m the nice 1...=P

    ReplyDelete